I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Initial notecards



These are High School graduation gifts for my niece, Jane and friend's daughter Amy. They are regular size (and perfect for writing to their moms when they are away at college!) I used the new Jumbled Alphabet (on sale now-20% off til end of May) and the Flamingo designer paper. Also, their initials are stamped on the envies. Put them in a plastic box, and tie it up with a ribbon and it's a great gift for anyone! (I'll probably include a check, also-but it won't have to be so much--I made sure my husband knew how much I was saving!!!) The white cardstock is the "open-up" part and is layered on a single sheet of colored cs.
Do you know anyone that could use a set of handmade notecards? Go make some! And save some $$$$!

1 comment:

desadie6 said...

Jeri
These look great. You are so good. See you soon.