I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Handmade Purse



I took a class on how to make a "free form art" purse with Peggy (www.thewiredangel.blogspot.com) and it is SO fun! She taught me how to crochet, and we made knitted and crocheted pieces, then sewed them onto a grid purse form. It was so relaxing and fun to sit and chat, drink and snack while worked on our creations! Everyone's turned out differently--and are beautiful! I went to another class yesterday because I've started a second one and wanted to learn a few more techniques with crocheting. Thanks, Peggy, for such an inspirational class! These are the front and back pics of my finished purse....(I even incorporated a Stampin' Up rhinestone brad and build-a-brad in my purse!)

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Jeri,
I love your purse and am eager to see the second one. I hated missing Saturday but was still busy unpacking, pitching and finding places for things. See you Tuesday, Glad you reminded me.
DeAnn

Sherrie said...

That's not fair! I so wanted to take that class. :-((((((((
I really missed out. Looks like you made lots of headway on the purse and quickly...wow. It is so beautiful!
I'm still in Russia and not checking email. Miss you so much!!!