I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Digi stamp?

No, not yet...but this is something I drew from the beautiful tulips that my daughter sent me for Mother's Day. I'm thinking about drawing digi stamps--what do you think? I also went outside and drew an iris and fake frog in my front yard to color. (Will be posting those next) Any comments on if I should pursue some drawing (cartoony and realistic)??? I used to draw all of the time and it was SO FUN to do it again!! Altho, I'm NEVER gonna give up regular stamping!!!
This is colored with Prisma pencils and gamasol--they won't bleed if you print an image from the computer to color.
p.s. I'm going to send this as a thank you card to my daughter for the flowers!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm sure Rori will love the card! You draw very well! All I can draw is stick people and I don't know if they're very good either!! :o) Can't wait for the M&T tomorrow! Great job on the drawing and coloring!

DeAnn said...

Jeri, This is awesome. Seeing your drawing from earlier, I'm not surprised to see your drawings now. I hope you do do digi stamping. It certainly seems all the rage!
DeAnn