I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Branch Out

Where did this weekend go? It was a busy one! We had our last Punch Bunch until September (then we'll make some holiday punch art). I will start posting some of the things we punched soon. And went to my final "purse" class where we learned how to make the NEATEST free form knitted/crocheted purse! I'll show it to you when I finish it...

The card was designed by friend and downline, Sally. I love the colors in the tree! AND it has glitter, too (hard to see it in the pic). This set, "Branch Out" was on my maybe list and now I think I'll have to get it! The background of the So Saffron layer is cuttlebugged with Swiss Dot.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I was planning to get this set, and now I'm definitely going to. Love the idea of using glitter in the tree.