I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big Shot Dies

Yay! It worked! I'm STILL never sure exactly what I'm doing and am amazed when the picture actually comes up! This card was designed by Sherrie at our get together last weekend http://www.girlsjustwantostamp!.blogspot.com/ and uses several of the Stampin Up dies Top Note, Sweetest Stem and Daisy Flower #2. The center of the flower is one of the new cordoroy brads. You can't see from the picture, but the edges of the flower are sponged-giving it a real 3-d look.
I immediately went home and ordered the Daisy die after making this! And I don't know where all of this money is coming from to keep ordering everything I like! Do you have that problem, too?

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Jeri!!! I LOVE this card, I just sent the link to Peggy!! LOL It's beautiful!!!! Just wanted to say THANKS for my stamps...I am excited about them and I am looking forward to using them!

FYI - The link that you posted to this blog doesn't work!

Have a great day! Thanks again!
Theresa

Sherrie said...

Jeri, it is
http://girlsjustwanttostamp.blogspot.com

You don't put the www in.
Thank you!
Sherrie