I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dad's birthday card

Well, I better get this in the mail! My dad's b'day is Monday-yikes! And I know he won't see it here, first...he doesn't get the bloggin stuff! They are up in Chicago and I'm having my daughter take them out for dinner on Sunday--I figured he'd rather have a nice dinner with his granddaughter than a new shirt....
This is a great set in the mini for "guy" cards--also made my Father's Day cards with it. I snipped the end of the designer paper to look like grass and watercolored the picture with aquapainter and ink.

Thanks for looking! I was number 8 in most popular blogs in Kansas City, today! Woo Hoo!

No comments: