I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2009

Drawing by Jeri

I drew this from a big pot of flowers I have on my front porch (with a black sharpie fine point pen)-then colored it with Prisma pencils and gamsol. The saying is using SU's new scallop punch and matching stamp set from the mini (Oval All). Sadly, I don't have a "green thumb" and I can't even tell you what flower this is! I'm just focused on trying to keep them alive! Everyday I check to see if they are still vibrant and not dead and brown...watering helps-duh-but I forget alot since I don't have many REAL plants around! Gotta love those hearty Hostas!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

You might not have a green thumb, when it comes to plants . . . but you definitely have an artistic green thumb! You drawing looks fabulous, with the stamping!

Jeri said...

Thank you!!!