I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Embossing Folder storage


It was SO NICE out today! I'd say it was the first great day of the year, weatherwise...Went window shopping with a friend and then to Johnny's tavern for wine and a hamburger-outside!
What is this thing? A great way to use your designer paper (which is on special this month from Stampin' Up--buy 4 packs get one free!) for one thing! Actually, I got this at our local Thrift Shop--I think it was used for floppy discs or something! It is the PERFECT size for storing embossing folders and dies! It even came with the dividers and cost me a buck! Go in one sometime and think "outside of the box"--they have some great, cheap things....
I'm ALMOST hoping for rain so that I can go stamp and not feel bad--I want to design the cards for our upcoming make & take. I did say almost--I'm going to stamp anyway!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love this! I just snagged one of those after a building cleanup last week at my office and that is exactly what I was going to use mine for! So cool!