I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2009

Altered Clipboard

Have you noticed that the past several posts have used Designer paper? I used to think it was only for scrapbooking---I love Designer paper! Especially the quality and double-sidedness (is that a word?) Anyway, covering a clipboard is a fun way to use it and it makes a great gift OR is fun to use yourself and get compliments on!. This is actually a chipboard clipboard from SU-I've also bought the regular size ones from Walmart for $1. What you need to remember is to use Modge Podge as a sealant and glue.
Here, I've embellished it with flowers from the Pretties Kit and colored them with ink using a dauber.
What a great teacher's gift this would make, don't you think?

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love the clipboard Jeri! I too have a hard time using DSP . . . I want to "save" it for special occasions?! :o) Is the project DSP worthy?!

Happy Mother's Day!