I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Playing with a new set from the Mini!

I came up with this cards a couple of weeks ago when some of us got together to play! It's
called "Scene in the Garden" from the Occasions Mini (SU). I used my Prisma pencils and
gamsol to color it--and Tea Party Designer paper. I think my favorite part is the stamping of the boots on the designer paper and cutting them out! They remind me of the galoshes that have print on them (I love those, but would probably never wear them--so instead of buying some-I made them!) (Now how's THAT for saving money? I should tell my husband that!)

AND during the month of April, if you order $40 from the mini, you get to choose a FREE stamp set off of page 208 in the SU Catalog & Idea book! You can order off of my website 24/7-and don't forget to put down the item number of the free set that you choose!

No comments: