I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I REALLY wish I would've taken some pics of the peeps at our downline meeting where we had a swap and did a color challenge, got a gift from the "envelope tree" after an Easter egg hunt and had some demos on Decor Elements and glitter with sticky letters! Of course there was great chat and sharing of ideas, too. Unfortunately, we had to have the meeting over 2 days because the Sat. it was planned for happened to ice and snow--so the ones that couldn't make it came on the next Monday night. Next time it will be all of us! AND I already have th presies for it! (thank you Pam)
What a GREAT group of talented girls are in this group! I am so lucky! I am posting some of the swaps at a time to share with you--

I hear there are problems leaving me comments on my blog! If you have a problem, please email me at rjrholm@aol.com and let me know so that I can ask someone to figure it out for me!
Thanks for visiting and come back and see the rest of the creations from this past weekend!

No comments: