I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2009

I have to agree with Ward Cleaver....

Remember watching "Leave it to Beaver" when you were a kid? To tell, you the truth, this doesn't really seem like something old Ward would say--he doesn't seem like the goofiest guy around! But I love the saying and feel like it applies to me sometimes!

This card that I made, using "Tart and Tangy", is a semi-case from the SU Idea book/catalogue.
I used SU markers to color the images before I stamped. And of course, HAD to add glitter! The brads are new to me--meaning I've had them and haven't used them! Saving them for something, I guess! Why I do that with lots of new items, I don't know!
This is a simple card-and I'm going to make some more because I know they will be fun to send!

Don't forget-if you are in a "creative block", look at the samples in the catalogue for inspiration! Just copy or tweak!

Visit tomorrow for another one that I semi-cased from the catalogue!

1 comment:

The Wired Angel said...

I love this card.. and thanks again for bringing it to our shoebox swap. We had a great time with lots of good food and laughs.