I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comments and Prizes!

Ok--I know that some people have said there's a problem leaving comments! Well, I've tried to remedy that--BUT since I don't know a bunch about this blog stuff, I need to see if it's working now!

SO! Here's the deal! All of you that leave a comment in the next 5 days (ends Tues. the 21st) will go into a pool and the winner will get....drumroll......a FREE STAMP SET from me! I will take a picture of it and post it on Sat. so you can see which one it is.

And of course, only NICE comments-don't you think? :-) (kidding) (or not)

I will notify you and need your address-so please let me know how to contact you if you win--
Thanks!

3 comments:

desadie6 said...

Well, Jeri, we'll see if your comments work. Mine don't very often. No prize, just let me know if yours works
DeAnn

Theresa said...

Hi Jeri!!!!!

I love your glitter card! More bling the better!!!!

Theresa metwife@aol.com

The Wired Angel said...

Looks like I can post... maybe the glitch is over!