I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More downline swaps! And more to come!

Peggy http://www.mycraftroomblog.blogspot.com/ made this fun Easter card using "A Good Egg"! I wish that I'd made some of these to send out for Easter! Well done, Peggy!

Sherrie http://www.girlsjustwanttostamp.blogspot.com/ designed this card. She used "Great Friend: from the SU mini that is available NOW to order from. It's so soft and sweet! Great job, Sherrie! Lots of cutting and the colors are to die for!
AND if you order $40 from the mini during April, you get a FREE stamp set from the very last
page of the SU catalogue!



Pam created this beautiful card using the Raspberry Tart DS and "Sweet Stems"-using all SU products. Love it, Pam! I like to save my cards, but have someone in mind to send this to!




No comments: