I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Humor in High Heels

Hi! First, sorry about the glare-I didn't realize it had one til I posted it...(I have it in a clear envelope)!
I have many friends that are "shoe addicts"--my daughter is one of them (and thank goodness we can wear the same size!)--this set is perfect for those that love shoes! I have to tell you, one of my daughter's friends even has hers so organized that she has them stacked in clear shoeboxes with PICTURES of the shoes on the outside!!!!

The hardware in the middle is from the Hardware kit and I used pink taffeta and light rose ribbon through it.
The pillow is painted with aquapainter, shoe is glittered and it is cut out on adhered with a dimensional. I used designer paper behind it for layering (good for me using that paper!)

I semi-cased this card from the Idea Book/catalogue page 53.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: