I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2009

Fore!


I'm back from a great time with my parents and daughter in Naperville, Illinois--the drive is SO LONG tho! But, back to the real world!
Here's a card I made using "And Many Mower" from the mini. I know I'll get alot of use from this set, since many in my family are golfers! He is embossed in black on watercolor paper and watercolored. The Top Note Die was used and layered by cutting around the perforations on the designer paper.
Hope you had a great Easter and thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You told me to visit your blog, so here I am! =)
Had so much fun with you this weekend, can't wait to do it again soon! I like the golf card, but think you should make it a girl on the front - why does it always have to be a guy? haha...

Love you Mom!

Your "lovely daughter"