I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Challenge yourself!

Do you ever get "stuck" when trying to come up with a color combo or design for your cards? A great idea is to pick up a magazine and find a picture that has a pleasing color combo or design-rip it out and go to your craft area and design! The pic in the background is from a Popcorn catalogue. I tried to mimic the idea of the "punched looking" squares and the colors to make this card! Certainly one I never would have thought of before!
We did this challenge at our last downline meeting and the girls came up with some awesome cards using the colors from ads in magazines! So, why didn't I take pics of them? I forgot! Am still getting used to the idea of having a blog!! I promise to be better about that!
Go be creative and see what you can come up with!

No comments: