I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I LOVE Glitter!!!!

OOOO! I love this! And it sparkles like this in real life, too! This is a technique that my downline learned at Regionals in Lincoln, NE (check out her blog--it's Peggy www.mycraftroom.blogspot.com ) And here's how you do it!
1. First, you need the sticky letters or flowers from Stampin Up (page 180)
2. Adhere the back to your cardstock
3. Remove a piece of the letter with an exacto blade (it will just be the top red part of the letter)
4. Pour on desired color of glitter
5. Continue to remove parts of the letter and use other colors of glitter
6. The possibilities are endless with this technique!!

Cool or what?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Well Well Well...Isn't that funny. This is something Maggie (Peggy) my sister showed you..No way!!! It's all glitter!!! Looks awesome!!! I will have to have her show me!!!

Great job your doing on your blog!