I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Scrappies"

Hi! Thanks for looking today! These are a fun way to use your scraps and
make great tags for gifts and also bookmarks (put a magnet inside each
end).
All you do is use a piece of cardstock that is 1 1/2 x 8 1/2. (Altho, I like them
a little shorter than 8 1/2--you just have to play. Playing is fun! :-) )
Notice that I have used a sticky mailing label--they fit perfectly! And
also that my main image is sticking off the edge of the cardstock.

Try making some! There are a million possibilities! (And they are cute!)

The images are from Stampin' Up's level 3 hostess set "Goody Goody Gumdrops".

No comments: