I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Don't Ya Love Holidays?




I do! And one reason is that you can be even MORE creative with making cute things!


These can hold a little cello bag of jelly beans.....
First, I did these 2 at the bottom, then decided to use the same idea with the Scallop Box die cut from SU (oh the possibilities!)
I made these with some 10-12 year olds at a little Kid's Kraft afternoon, and then again with a mom and her 10 year old daughter.
Adults like to make these as much as the kids!
Uses a couple of oval punches, scallop punch and--hey--just be creative!
Email me if you'd like some of these pre-punched and ready to assemble with all the pieces-(except candy)
$1.50 each and free shipping! rjrholm@aol.com
Thanks for looking!


No comments: