I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I "Lettered" in Crafting!

Each year at convention, the "roomies" make a gift for each other. Last year, I did
letters for everyone like this one--but of course with THEIR initial! You can buy the
letters at Mike's and cover them with pieces of designer paper and embellishments.
Here, I used a flower and pearl from the "Pretties kit" from SU.

Lay the letter face down on the paper and trace around the parts you want to use-
then cut and adhere!
The best way to adhere the paper, is to use Modge Podge--then put another coat on when you've finished so that it is protected.

Great gifts and fun to hang in your stamping area!

No comments: