I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scallop box-Good Egg

OOOH! Sorry this is a fuzzy pic, but hopefully you can get the idea! I used
the Big Shot and the Scallop box die cut. Punched a large oval and there are candies
inside. The top is the Good Egg chick watercolored with So Saffron and added
glitter to the egg. It's layered on 1 /34 circle and scsallop punch. Velcro for
closing works best. Thanks Dina www.inkinwithdink.typepad.com for the
inspiration!

Why wasn't I into this when my daughter was in grade school and I was Room Mother?
The THINGS I could've made for her classes!!!! Altho, I did make this kind of thing for her Sorority sisters a couple of years ago and they really enjoyed getting homemade candy gifts!

Next post has something even COOLER that I made up! Check it out in a day!

No comments: