I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I finally did it!

I have SO MUCH enjoyed looking at people's blogs and getting great
ideas, that I finally decided to share my ideas, too!
Thanks to my friend and fellow stamper, Sherrie, I think I kind of
get how this works now! She came over today and set me up and taught
me things that I had NO IDEA a computer could do! Thank you, Sherrie!

Please visit me often and please leave me comments! Is there anything you
want to see? Special techniques? I appreciate any input!

5 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

Well ... isn't that just too cool! Good for you Jeri. I like your blog. Keep up the great work!
Congrats. Peggy M.

Theresa said...

Congrats Jeri! I am happy for you that you finally have your own blog spot! Now we get to see all of your beautiful creations! Good luck and have fun with this! I look at my sisters every day hoping for new stuff!

Unknown said...

Looks good Mom! I can't believe you finally figured out how to do this =) I bet you will addicted to it now - blogs tend to do that!
Love you!
*Rori*

Sherrie Reusch said...

I'm glad I could help! And thank you for the margaritas! Let me know if you need any more help.

Mini said...

Hello, Welcome to the world of blogging..Trust me, its an addiction ;)
Good luck !