I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cheers to You!


I made this card right after getting home from convention last year--I
was so afraid I'd forget the technique we'd learned! It's a lot easier
than it looks--really!
The trick to the "pop up" is to punch a large circle, and cut it into a spiral.
Then, adhere each end--one to the top part of the card, and the other
to the bottom part of the card. Cut out your images that you want to "pop"
and stick on with a sticky dot.
This card uses SU's Cheers to You!, but it would work great for birthday
balloons, presents, butterflies, flowers, hearts--you name it!
Thanks for stopping by! Oh! If you've had a problem leaving a
comment, I think I've fixed it--so try again if you wish!
Long day of crossing things off of my list--off to bed and a good book!

No comments: