I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Stampin Haven

Welcome to my Stampin Room!
Am I lucky or what? It's taken awhile to get it like I want it--and now I could just
LIVE here!
Notice my GREAT things that I have for display and organizing--the "wall slat grids"
are one of my faves--they have lucite shelves and accessories that I can rearrange
and display my items. They also are great for putting your punches on!
Here's the good news! I am planning on selling these to you at less than what you'd
pay normally! My husband has connections with the distributor and I'm putting packages together--they are 2 ft.x 5ft (I have 3 next to each other on one wall and a single
on another.
Keep watching for details when I get it together!!
They are going to be called WOW (wonderful organizational wall grids) and will include
hanging hardware and shelves, etc.

I hold make-and-takes here once a month! If you would be interested in joining us, please contact me at rjrholm@aol.com
























2 comments:

lovesdrama said...

Jeri, your space is incredible! What a luxury to have such a nice space for stamping. The classes have always been terrific, but the new wall grids make everything so organized and easier to find items, I'm sure!! Congrats! Cindy

Natalie said...

I am so jealous - your space is a dream come true for crafters! I wish I could go to one of your Make-and-Takes, they sound like a blast :)

Natalie (aka TaBalie)