I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Monday, March 1, 2010

Flower die cut on Easter Bonnet

These fabric flower die cuts are so fun!  And there's so many things you can do with them--isn't this a sweet Easter bonnet?  I just added SU large gros grain ribbon and die cut flowers with batting and a pink brad.  Now if I only had a little girl to give it to!  Don't think my 23 year old would go for it!!!  I think I may try to sell it in an upcoming craft fair.....

2 comments:

Rori Holm said...

It's cute Mom, but not really my style =)

Love you!

Rori

Peggy said...

Oh come on Rori . . . where's your sense of adventure?! You could start a new trend, amongst your friends! Really, no?? Your hat turned out very cute Jeri . . .