I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the winning door decoration is.....

Our door!  From our GREAT Spring Fling weekend of crafting at the Embassy--I had the idea of the bears from the Charmin commercial flinging springs and Sharon took it from there and quilted this FANTASTIC tree--even painted the background!  One bear has an eye patch (for me) and the other has an arm sling (for her shoulder)...I have to admit it turned out pretty darn cute!  BUT the competition was strong and we only won by one vote--you should've seen how awesome the other doors were!  We all had so much fun!  MArk your calendars for this Oct. 8-10 for another great weekend of crafting!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

You and Sharon did a great job on the door!

Can't wait for October! Another wonderful inspiring weekend! Maybe we could get more sleep, next time?! :o)

Theresa said...

Okay Jeri....You can post something else now...The winning door decoration of you and Sharon has been up for AWHILE now....LOL Every time I check your blog, this is all I see!!!! LOL Don't you have something NEW to post? LOL Just wanted to give you a hard time!! :0)