I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2010

Rag Quilt Purse

I can't BELIEVE that I made this in 2 short afternoons!!!  I am not a sewing machine person, altho I got one for college graduation...I just don't have the patience of cutting and messing with things going wrong with the machine and not having a finished project right away...  WELL!!!!  I cut for this using the Big Shot Die cut machine (sooooo easy) and I was able to go from start to finish in about 4 hours!!!  The material is some that I got from my mom's stash (she was a wonderful sewer).  Know what I'm going to do next?  Make those flowers and put them on flip flops--what a cute outfit with a pink golf shirt and white capris!
The hardest part of the whole purse was turning the handles inside out after I sewed them!
Thank you, Stampin' Up, for coming up with such creative ways to use the Big Shot machine!  I can't wait to make some more things with fabric!

1 comment:

KC Craftgrrl said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I wonder if my mom would do the sewing for me...