I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Sympathy card...

It seems that lately I can't keep a stockpile of Sympathy cards--so made another one for my stash!  We are making this at the make & take the weekend, too.  I have to admit that I added glitter to the center of the large and small flowers after I took the pic!  I clear embossed the large flower and sponged over it.  And you may be able to tell that I used the "spritzer" tool with Soft Suede marker to get the speckled look.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I don't have a spritzer, but I'm wanting one now! LOVE IT! Sorry you don't have a stock pile of cards, especially when it comes to sympathy cards, they're the ones you don't want to have to have around.

Lovely card Jeri (as ususal)!