I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flower Die Cut Garden Gloves!

Aren't these fun?  What a GREAT Mother's Day or Easter gift!  I made these to sell at an upcoming Craft Fair and will tie them up with a packet of seeds--what do you think?  It's amazing all you can do with fabric and die cuts!
I'm sooooo excited about our Spring Fling weekend at the Embassy starting tomorrow!  I've been getting all the things together that I plan to work on...I'm sure it will take me a hundred loads of stuff before I get it all in the room!  My roomie, Sharon, and I have been working on our door decoration for the contest and I'll take a pic of it when we get it up--she's an awesome sewer/quilter!!
When I get back, I'll post some of the projects and pics from the weekend!  Hope YOU have a good one, too!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Those are SO cute! I can't wait to see what you and Sharon are doing for your door! 18 hours to go!!