I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!

FINALLY a new post!! (right, Theresa?--and you are SO right!--altho that door was so magnificent :-) ((Theresa ALSO had a magnificent door!)
SO, what we have here is a FUN pic of things that Tammy and I made at the Craft Fair!  Just about everything is punched.  It looked really Springy, bright and adorable all together--(and it was snowing outside that day-----that was so odd.
Thanks for checking!  Have been working on cards today that I will post next...

3 comments:

Peggy said...

OMG! I love the way all your crafts look . . . great job!

How'd you do, at the craft show? I hope the weather didn't hinder potential customers.

Tina Aspegren said...

Wow! I can't believe how much stuff you made! Too, too cute! Hope the sale went well!

desadie6 said...

Jeri,This is an awesome sight. You don't realize it until you have it all together. You do such great work. I love all the punch ideas.