I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photo Easel Card

This is a sneak peek at one of the make & takes for the Spring Fling weekend at the Embassy on March 12-13. If you haven't signed up yet, you have ONE MORE DAY--and you don't want to miss out on the fun of a crafting weekend with 12--yes 12 FREE make & takes and 10 plus door prizes!!!!! All at a discounted price, even! Let me know if you are interested ASAP! Peggy F. has done a GREAT job of organizing this!
Thanks, Peggy!
Anyway, this is one that I'm doing for free--it's the easel card made into a frame. I also used the build-a-brad on the punched flower. Come and learn how to make it! The pic is 15 years old when my sister flew here to surprise me for my 40th b'day (I guess I just gave my age away--whoops! You didn't read that!) This is a great thing to give as a gift, isn't it? And yes, I know that isn't how you really spell "surprise!" :-)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

OMG! I'm SO excited . . . 'cause I've wanted to learn the layout of that card! WAHOO! Look at you . . . you hot thing you! ;o)

Peggy said...

OOPS . . . forgot to thank you for the kind words! You've done alot too AND given me alot of encouragement too . . . thank you! Everyone, in our C.O.W. group, has done an excellent job in coordinating this too! Thank you ladies! I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun!!!!