I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Think Spring?

The sun comes out for about 1 second, and I think of Spring!  I know, it's a long way off--but it is fun to make a "Springish" card!  This uses the stamp set we got at convention-I totally forget the name of it-and my catty isn't right here-sorry!  The cs and ink are "in colors" and Old Olive.  I also used the NEW scallop border punch that I got FREE with a $50 order in the Sale-A-Bration brochure!  You can have one, too-just click on the SU catalogue and it will take you to my website where you can place an order.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

CUTE Jeri! I love the bling on the butterfly too!