I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I LOVE Easel cards!

This is my first attempt at an easel card--and I was thrilled how easy it was!  We are doing this at the make & take this weekend.  The pics show it closed, as an easel, and open.
Basically, you want to score an 8 1/2" x 4 pice of cs  lengthwise at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8.  Fold mountain style.  Attach a piece of 4x4 cs at the top of the smaller fold.  This gives you the "easel".  The only other thing that is necessary, is to put a piece of cs at the bottom of the inside so it will stand up (that is the sage shadow scalloped piece here.)  I used the new Sizzlets butterfly die for the butterflies.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

DARLING!! I like the easel cards, so you can keep it out, more like artwork!