I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More fun projects...

Hi stampers!  Here are some projects that I have planned for the 13th-there are a bunch of 5th grade girls coming over for a make & take--won't that be fun?  There will be one more item--but I'm not sure what it will be yet!  The fish are using the ornament stamp and punch--The tic tac holder and pixie stick use the butterfly Big Shot die .  The initial card uses the new designer paper and is perfect for a note or a thank you card.
Tomorrow I undergo a Moh's procedure (removal of squamous cell skin cancer) on my lower eyelid and the next day is the plastic surgery reconstruction.  I'm telling you this because it's all because I felt I had to be tanner that everyone else when I was younger!  Please tell your kids (and you, too!) USE SUNSCREEN!!! 

I'll be back with more when I am able to get back to stamping!!!  Soon, I hope!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: