I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whole Lotta Valentines Goin' On!

This is a lollypop elephant that I did for a shoebox swap with some sidelines.  We had a great time getting together and stamping!
This is a box made from the SU die cut and it holds decorated York patties.  The heart stamp is one of the new acrylic stamps--love it!!  Above it are some more candies.

There are also lollypop holders from my last make & take.  I used the scallop box die cut.                                            
 The candle is from the make & take.  Wrapped in the new Designer paper and embellished with a new butterfly die cut that embosses and cuts.  Plus the new satin ribbon!

Leaving tomorrow to drive to Chicago for 6 days, so I wanted to leave you wil some ideas!  Check back next week for some more!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I must have missed this one! I love your lollipop holders . . . too cute! Aren't those 'lil love bugs the cutest?