I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!


It has been a big year of ups and downs-as I'm sure it has been for many.  Hopefully 2010 will be a great one for you!  Bringing me to these cards which look rather boring, don't they?  Let me explain!  On New Year's Eve we get together with our friends and go to a hotel and have a great dinner and play games.  This year, I added these for each of us.  Inside we were to write down things that we wanted to accomplish this year (not resolutions)--like personal, social, business goals, etc.  Then NEXT year when we get together, we will see how many we were able to cross off!  I don't know about you, but it helps me to see them and be able to cross them off (I guess I'm a list person!) and to be accountable for them...

I am so blessed to have this outlet to share ideas, the friends that I have made through Stampin' Up and to be a part of such a great company.  It provides us with great products for the beginner and the expert....

3 comments:

Peggy said...

What a great idea! I might have to CASE that one! I don't like to make resolutions either . . . hard to stick with them. I like your "accomplishment" list. :o)

Stampin' Up! has given me an outlet to meet some fabulous women, tools to make me a better crafter, and your COW downline meetings help us with our business & on-going inspiration! Thanks for being a great upline . . .

Jeri said...

Thanks Peggy! I'm the lucky one to have such a great downline!

DeAnn said...

I agree with Peggy. I look so forward to our times together. I come away refreshed and ready to try more new things.
Thanks
DeAnn