I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lovin' the new SU glittered paper!


It's weird to be thinking of Valentines when I am in the midst of taking down Christmas decor! But I HAD to show you the new Valentine's designer paper from Stampin' Up (in the new mini). This 6x3 card uses it and the new corner punch and new stamp set and new brads. It's hard to see, but the round thing on the front was stamped in Versamark, then in light pink. I poured on some irridescent ice EP and embossed--giving it a glitter to match the paper. This is a great way to get any color you want to when embossing!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: