I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I LOVE TaB!!!!


Many of you know that I am totally addicted to TaB cola.  Ever since it first came out in the early '70's!  Sadly, it is unavaliable now in my area-so I had a friend getting it for me in St. Jo, MO and I stock up when visiting family in Illinois.

Anyway, here are some of my Tab things!  The glass at the top is a retro one given to me by my friend Holly-she even put my fave candy in it!  Next to it is a key holder that I made.  Below are the stamps that I ordered from Stampin' Up (did you know that you can have them made to say whatever you want?  I also have a "Wine a bit...you'll feel better!" one!  These are great for Thank yous and note cards.  And a cute key chain from my friend Patty in Arizona...

And finally, the Tab can butterfly pin!  I cut it using the Big Shot butterfly die cut, backed it with cardstock and added chunky glitter around the edges.  This is going out to you, Natalie!  Natalie started the http://www.ilovetab.com/  website.  Check it out!  And she added me to the Hall of Fame (has some old pics of me in college with my Tab)!  Natalie has become a stamper and made the cutest Christmas card!  So be checking the mail for your pin that I made you!

Is anyone else out there a Tab fan?  Let me know!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

OMG! It's like looking at Rori! I love looking at 'ole pics, don't you?!