I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2010

Writing Thank you notes


Here is my daughter, Rori, writing thank yous for her Christmas gifts.  It's always been a family policy to write them pretty soon after the occasion.  This was cutting it pretty close, because she was getting ready to leave for the airport to go back to Chicago!  I would LOVE to say that she made the cards to put them in, but sadly, she's just not into making cards!  (where did I go wrong?  :-)     )    But, of course, I made mine and we stuck them into my cards....
I think handmade thank yous are a must--do you?  And, as I tell my hubby--it didn't cost me anything!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Awww . . . Rori is a blonde again! She's a mirror image of her Mom! Your thank you cards were beautiful!

Did Ross believe you, when you said it didn't cost anything? Terry thinks this whole stamping thing is a cult! :o)