I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Already thinking of Valentine's Day!!

First-thanks for stopping by after such a long time since I've posted! The days seem to be flying by....
Did you have a good holiday? We have--my daughter, Rori, has been home since the 23rd and we've enjoyed having her around. She lives in Chicago and loves it! So the snow that we've had here is nothing to her!
Last night she took me to Par Excellance for a pedicure (one of my Xmas gifts) and it was sooooo nice to sit and be pampered! Then we walked across the parking lot in our little flip flops they give you (COLD!) to Riccos for a glass of wine and pizza and of course-the garlic bread that is to die for! She left this morning for Las Vegas to ring in the New Year! Ah, to be young again!

I've been playing with my new stuff from Stampin' Up the past few days--this is a card I made for a swap with sidelines. It uses the NEW ACRYLIC STAMPS--yes! I did say acrylic! The stamp is actually rubber and it adheres to a clear block. LOVE THEM!! Also, notice the new punch, new embossing folder, new stain ribbon and new brads! These are from the new mini and will be available to order on Jan. 5.

I made another card for a swap for our downline meeting that I will post next. Check back soon!

No comments: