I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2009

Who says Christmas has to be Red & Green?




This Christmas card that I made uses Plum, Almost Amythst and Gold & Silver--not your traditional colors! But still Christmasy I think! In fact, this year, the colors are all over the place--from Art Deco Turquoise to light blue and purples! I say to be creative and use whatever colors you have around! And, if you are like me, make several styles of cards and different colors. (keeps the boredom at bay!)
Well, we are leaving tomorrow early for a long drive for Thanksgiving. First. stopping at Aunt Helen's in Arlinton Heights, Ill for the night (she loves to craft, so am bringing some things for us to make)-then the next morning off to Detroit to be with my husband's mom for the holiday. Our daughter is driving up from Chicago to meet us there. Then Sat. morning leaving for Naperville, Il to my folks for 1 night and then back to KC on Sunday! I have a bunch of audio books and stuff to punch and adhere in the car. (making more of the licorice leg Santas and mice). We are also bringing our new dog, Sadie--so hope all goes well with her on the long drive!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe! I will be back to the blog when I come back! Thanks for looking!
Jeri

No comments: