I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My 100th post!!

I can't believe that it's my 100th post already! Thank you to all who check out my blog-I appreciate it! My goal is to get some more followers--so I'd love it if you added yourself!

This card is one that I came up with after getting the idea for the reindeer from a swap at convention. It is stamped in Versamark and chalked on the body, and embossed with gold for the antlers. You can hardly see, but there is Dazzling Diamond glitter along the bottom. It is stunning in person! We will be making this at the next make & take Dec. 11 and 13th.

We had a great time last weekend at the make & take--thanks to all who attended! And congrats to Kelley and Sharon for winning the stamp set door prizes!

Such a dreary day today. I'm anxious to head down to my craft room and play!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I can see the glitter! Beautiful card. CONGRATULATIONS Jeri, on your 100th post! I just love your blog, your projects are such inspiration! Congrats to Kelley and Sharon . . . wow a stamp set?! Lucky gals! :o)