I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Make and Take this weekend









The cute turkey, above, is all punched. The card next to it (photo doesn't do it justice!) has several layers and crystal effects-and uses the ornament punch. We'll be using the Stamp-a-ma-jig on the 3 ornament card. And my favorite card (think I may use these for my Christmas cards!) is stenciled and stamped. Oops! I just noticed that the bow fell off before I took the picture! It goes where you see the little glue dot on the string! Finally, the optional mouse with licorice legs!
Let me know if you plan to attend the make & take this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: