I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Button Bracelet


Hello!
This is a pic of the button bracelet I made last night at DeAnn's button class! You can't really see all of the detail, but I sewed buttons onto a denim fabric and there is elastic in the middle. Also, I added some beads on top of some of the buttons. I can't remember the last time I actually sewed with a needle and thread! But it was a REALLY fun class! Some people made button bouquets and some made bracelets. Several of these buttons are ones I've inherited thru the years from family members--so it is special to me.
Thanks DeAnn, for a great class! We will be thinking of you and your shoulder replacement tomorrow! Off to go work out at Curves (trying to anticipate the Thanksgiving weight gain--aagghh!)

No comments: