I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christmas card class







Hello friends and fellow stampers! You know, I LOVE making Christmas cards! And I have had the BEST weekend because I was able to PLAY and come up with designs for this upcoming class and for my upcoming make & take! I also had time to make my Christmas swap cards for my group meeting....
These are the cards for the class...we are making 18 cards for $25. That is a REAL GOOD DEAL
when you think about how much they would cost if you bought them! The class is this Sat., Nov.7 anytime between 10-4 (allowing a couple hours to make them--6 of each design). I suggest you bring envelopes and adhesive. Let me know if you are interested in coming to the class by Tuesday--I have alot of cutting to do!
Thanks for stopping by! I will post some other Christmas creations that I made tomorrow...


No comments: