I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Went to the Craft Fair....and got a dog!!!!


Hi! I'm back after a long absence--went to France!! But more about that soon...
Wanted to show you our new addition! I went to the Overland Park Craft Fair and adopted this adorable Akita/German Shepard mix! Her name is Sadie and she is about 3-4 years old. She is SOOO sweet and calm and trained! It is SO nice to have a dog again--we had to put our other dog down over a year ago and it's taken forever to convince my husband to get another. He fell in love her her at first sight!
Check back soon for France news and new Halloween ideas!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my gosh! She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Bon Jour! Oh, I want to put my arms around Sadie! Lovin' the Halloween ideas! Sarah

Peggy said...

I can see how you fell in love with her! Sadie is a beautiful dog! She's got a great Mom too! Can dogs stamp?! :o) Congratulations on your addition!