I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Digital Studio--first try!

I just got My Digital Studio in the mail! It's Stampin' Up's newest product and I LOVE IT! I have to admit that I was VERY worried if I'd be able to figure it out...WELL, it is EASY!!!! I wish I had nothing else to do so that I could sit here and play with it all day!
This format is one of the ones you can pick from--It's a 8 1/2 x 11 layout. I added Designer paper and changed the colors, added a bow, and changed placement a little. THEN I can't believe that I was able to save it in a folder and post it here! I also printed it off on Whisper white paper to see if that worked--and it did!

You must think about purchasing this! I'm already thinking of calendars for Xmas gifts! And framed pics! It is $79.95 (which is a good price compared to others out there) AND you can get it for a discount with a $400 workshop!

No comments: