I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HO HO HO

This picture doesn't do the banner justice--it is SO SPARKLY! I have it hanging in the doorway for my Open House last week and everyone that came was awed by it! And the great thing is, it is only $12.95 for the package of 1 set of punch out HO HO HO's and 9 medium Ho's. They are silver glittered heavy chipboard and ready to decorate and hang! You also can't see here that I added some snowflakes here and there on the HO's. I punched a hole at the tops of the letters with my crop-a-dile, ran some cord thru and hung on a red ribbon. EASY! And a great gift! You can find this in the mini catalogue...
One person said that if you stood on the other side and had mistletoe there, it could be OH OH OH!
Ok, I'm going to have to go and order some more of these right now!

No comments: