I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Wicked"ly cute!

This cute witch (weird to say a witch is cute, isn't it?) is a swap that I WISHED I had gotten at convention-but luckily Pam did and I took a pic of it at our hotel room! Sorry I can't give credit to who created it! It uses the Big Shot Top Note die for the face and the hair. (How clever to use it for the hair!) Circle punches are used for the eyes and the oval punch for the nose. She is shaded (sponged around the face with green ink) and it really pops!
These would be great on a window, on a gift bag, or made into a box--many ideas!

No comments: